Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Construction Litigation, Contract Law & Business Law
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Tampa area
At James Toombs Law, I advocate for clients in Construction Litigation, Contract Law and Business Law cases. Based in Tampa, I am familiar with the courts of the Tampa area and throughout Florida. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
James Toombs Law has a thorough understanding of Florida law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Construction Litigation: When you are renovating your home or business, complications often arise. I handle all aspects of construction litigation involving homeowners associations, businesses, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, lenders and more.
- Contract Law: For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. I can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. I also handle breach of contract cases.
- Business Law: I handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact me today.
- Real Estate: I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Real Estate Litigation: When it comes to real estate, it is not uncommon for disputes to arise. I am a real estate litigation attorney who understands Florida property laws and has the litigation experience to help you resolve your legal disputes.
- Condo Owner Representation: At James Toombs Law, we know that an unresolved dispute or financial problem involving a condo association can have a significant impact on everyone involved. It is imperative to hire an experienced attorney with extensive knowledge of condominium association law. We are committed to finding effective resolutions to your legal problems.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. I am a civil litigation attorney who uses litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Probate and Estate Administration: I guide estate executors and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating assets of the estate.
- Wills: A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. I draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
- Legal Malpractice: When you hire an attorney, you expect that he or she will act with professional conduct and integrity. If your lawyer does not uphold these obligations, you need to hire a legal malpractice attorney to protect your rights.
When you retain the services of James Toombs Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
James Toombs Law sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in Florida. My office is conveniently located in Tampa. Call my firm at 813-261-5175 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.